Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Finally, there's a convenient way to enlist your family, friends, and loved ones to help turn your house into the interior of an Anthropologie catalog. Starting September 17th, Anthropologie will launch an online registry at anthropologie.com/registry for all special occasions. Anthro's full online assortment will be open to the registry, from kitchen items to décor. In addition to the online registry, six Anthropologie locations around the country will be ready to help customers with the registries in-store.
· Seattle (1509 5th Avenue) WA
· Beverly Hills, CA
· Wayne, PA
· Chicago (111 East Chicago Avenue) IL
· Southlake, TX
· New York (Soho) NY
· The Anthropologie Outlet is Real, And It's Spectacular [Racked]
· Meet The Bloggers Tracking J.Crew, Anthro and Lulu's Every Move [Racked]
· Target Debuts College Registry: Get Your Xtra-Long Sheets! [Racked]
· Why We Give Wedding Gifts: A Strange History [Racked]