Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
John Galliano might have a job lined up besides his Russian perfumery chain gig. According to Vogue UK and Page Six, industry sources are saying that the formerly exiled designer is in talks to create a couture line for Maison Martin Margiela and that he's "already hired five or six staff members for his atelier in Paris."
In response to the Margiela deal rumors, Galliano's representative told Page Six: "He's having active and ongoing conversations with a few companies."
· Galliano Tipped For Margiela Couture Job [Vogue UK]
· John Galliano Says He'll Be Making a Big Comeback [Page Six]
· How One Stylist Helped Galliano Get a Homeless Man's 'Look' [Racked]
· Galliano Dressed Weirdly Normal for His Charlie Rose Interview [Racked]
· 5 Quotes From John Galliano's First Sober Interview [Racked]