Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Rihanna, arguably your best reason for following NYFW, has not disappointed. We've spotted her in extremely high-fashion looks, a badass bodychain, and one look that you'll be able to snatch for yourself come November 6th.
- It all started with a sweet white babydoll dress, Christian Louboutin lace-ups, and pearls at Adam Selman's presentation.
- Then came Sweaty Saturday at Alexander Wang's ultra-sporty show, where RiRi donned a windbreaker and bucket hat. Oh, and a sneaker b
- Later that day, Rihanna wore a couture robe with hefty tassels to Altuzarra's show. The plunging neckline worked well with her peek-a-boo body chain.
- In another plunging ensemble with body chain, Rihanna pulled off all whites en route to the Edun show. Labor day wut?!
- Rihanna does a white crop with a very Versace hot pink mini at the Versus Versace show.
- While we all clamor for a mere glimpse of Alexander Wang for H&M, Rihanna casually strolls down an NYC street in it.
- And on the last day of NYFW, Rihanna went bright in a yellow satin dress, with a pink fuzzy coat hanging off her shoulder and stockings.
Images via Getty