Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Structured Dress with Crane Embroidery, $49.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Sweater with Crane Embroidery, $49.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Faux Fur Crop Jacket in Black, $69.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Pencil Skirt in Black Jacquard, $34.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Trench Coat in Military Green/Black, $89.99 (Available exclusively on Target.com and Net-A-Porter)
- Trench Coat in Black Jacquard, $89.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
- Sweatshirt in Green Python Print, $29.99 (Target.com Exclusive)
- Flounce Skirt in Black Pointe, $34.99
- Shirtdress in White/Banker Stripe, $39.99 (Available on Net-A-Porter)
Altuzarra for Target lands in stores and online at Target.com and Net-a-Porter this Sunday, September 14th. Everything in the 48-piece collection rings in at under $100, inclusive of boots, dresses, and plenty of snakeskin print. After scoping out the collection IRL last week, we've picked the pieces we think are the collab's best bets in the gallery above, and laid out our tips for shopping the collection below.
1. Hone in on your must-haves—and where you plan to buy them. See our suggestions above, and peruse the entire lookbook here. Certain items, like the ankle-strap shoe in black, are Target.com exclusives, and while Net-a-Porter will stock a good selection of pieces, they won't carry the entire range.
2. Save your shipping and billing info in advance. Once you've figured out which site you'll be shopping on, sign up for an account if you don't already have one, and enter your vital payment and shipping details ahead of time to expedite check out on Sunday.
3. Gear up for a late night. There is no confirmed drop time for the collab online, but they usually filter in the early hours.
5. Speaking of returns, check back! Something you love sell out in a flash? Check back regularly as returns filter in.
Prefer to shop in store? Target PR tells us that most stores will have the collection, but there will be no confirmed list until the day of the launch, when you'll be able to locate stores with the collab through Target.com.