Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rating Fifty Shades of Grey-branded wine [VF]
· Poop emoji shirts aren't taking over fashion anytime soon [GQ]
· The future of Chinese fashion according to Anna Wintour [WSJ]
· H&M launches co-branded clothing with Coachella [WWD]
· 15 pairs of weatherproof boots that aren't messing around [Racked NY]
· Modeling agency boss accused of supplying models for an orgy [P6]
· Paul McCartney's DJ designed a line of paparazzi-deflecting apparel [Racked LA]