Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Urgent care clinics are moving into malls [Consumerist]
· Kathy Griffin's Fashion Police debut gets mixed reviews [The Wrap]
· Testing out Amal Clooney's Globes look in the real world [Lucky]
· This Chinese restaurant picks up the tab for beautiful people [Telegraph]
· Hailey Baldwin and Jourdan Dunn model for Moschino men's [Teen Vogue]
· Kurt Cobain's suicide note printed and sold on a graphic tee [TFS]
· Step inside the office of Betty Halbreich, Bergdorf's most famous personal shopper [The Coveteur]