Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Style.com declares that John Galliano is back [Style.com]
· Who is really using fitness trackers? [Forbes]
· instagram is the fastest-growing social network [Re/Code]
· Kate Moss supported Galliano at his Margiela show debut [DailyMaily]
· What Men's Fashion Month is all about [Bloomberg]
· Lululemon's selling $108 meditation beads [Jezebel]
· Where Google Glass could actually prove useful [Fast Company]