Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Obsessed with Friends? This poster is for you [Stylist]
· People are installing full-blown personal salons in their homes [WSJ]
· Kelly Osbourne has no problem talking about colon cleansing [Yahoo]
· Neiman Marcus is installing smart mirrors in its SF stores [Racked SF]
· Broad City's costume designer on keeping the clothes cheap [Racked NY]
· Would plus-size clothing sell better without the word "plus"? [Fashionista]
· Adidas and Nike aren't alone: Puma's involved in a trade secret lawsuit [TFL]