Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Plus size fashion brands are on the rise [NYT]
· Top investor predicts the Apple Watch will be a flop [BI]
· Walmart finds success in Mexico with smaller-format stores [WSJ]
· Vogue's covers got more diverse in 2014 [The Cut]
· Target's holiday ads ranked highest by consumers [NRF]
· Miranda Kerr covers InStyle Australia in leg jewelery [FGR]
· Jerry Lorenzo of J. Lorenzo talks streetwear and religion [Hypebeast]