Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Wet Seal has filed for bankruptcy [Retail Week]
· Why your shoes are getting more expensive [Qz]
· Elle France releases Charlie Hebdo cover [WWD]
· Why Lilly Pulitzer fans are upset over the Target collab [Ad Week]
· Dakota Johnson covers Vogue February [Dlisted]
· Google Glass: the peril of a device that doesn't solve a need [Bits]
· Sears Canada offers jobs, discounts to former Target Canada workers [Consumerist]