Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vogue declares 2015 the year of no excuses [Vogue]
· Givenchy perfumes reimagined as cocktails [Eater]
· Backlash to the influx of 'Je Suis Charlie' memorabilia [NYT]
· Burberry's the latest to get hit with an intern lawsuit [Law360]
· Pinterest just bought a product recommendation startup [FC]
· Saddam Hussein's daughter designed a fine jewelry line [Styleite]
· The first female African American EIC of The Harvard Lampoon on women in comedy [OC]