Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Givenchy plans to show couture again [TFL]
· The Sartorialist's take on Chiara Ferragni's success [Isaac Likes]
· This guy made $35k off of a thrift store watch [Esquire]
· How Stacy London went from Vogue to reality TV [ITG]
· The League, a dating app for power couples, thrives on selectism [NYT]
· One of Jamie King's favorite dinner memories involved Abercrombie & Fitch [TNP]
· Witness all of NYC flock to grocery stores ahead of the impending blizzard [Racked NY]