Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What Silicon Valley thinks of women [Newsweek]
· Couture did not mingle with reality this season [The Cut]
· SkyMall founders lament the mag's tragic downfall [BizJournals]
· Trying out Gwyneth-approved vagina cleansing [FC]
· Four women documented wearing hijabs for a day [Buzzfeed]
· Soul-searching questions to ask yourself before you get bangs [Racked NY]
· Study claims that women who use social media are more frequently stressed out [Fortune]