Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beauty talk with Jane Bishop of Jean Stories [ITG]
· Bill would make wearing hoodies a crime [Think Progress]
· New study proves yoga helps with cardiovascular health [Science 2.0]
· Next workout trend might be fitness geared towards older adults [NPR]
· Free shipping is popular with shoppers, expensive for retailers [Reuters]
· How Timberland used customer data to reboot its brand [WaPo]
· Did Valentino cancel his swank NYE party because of a tiff with Madonna? [Page Six]