Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The 41st Annual People's Choice Awards gives TV stars, musicians, and big screen actors a place to test the waters before the actual 2015 awards season begins. Thoughts like "Are cut-outs too 2014?" and "Is everyone going to be wearing red again?" are aired out here. Some celebs went full-length gown for the event, while others just kind of took it easy.
- Gabrielle Union
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi in Zuhair Murad
- Ellen Pompeo
- Katharine McPhee in Balmain
- Kristen Bell in Monique Lhuillier
- Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano
- Giuliana Rancic arrives early, as usual.
- Bellamy Young
- Bella Thorne in Armani
- Anna Faris
- Lisa Edelstein
- Allison Janney
- Kat Dennings
- Beth Behrs
- Monica Potter
- Rita Volk
- Melissa McCarthy
- Kelly McCreary
- Adrian Grenier
- Ginnifer Goodwin
- Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott and Charles Kelley of Lady Antebellum
Pin your favorite looks from our red carpet board!