Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
HBO released the first image from the set of Sarah Jessica Parker's new comedy, Divorce. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the series centers around Frances (Parker), who's considering getting a divorce from her husband but can't decide whether to go through with it or not — that is, until said husband discovers she's actually been having an affair.
It looks ... familiar.
HBO has released the first image of SJP's new show. Looks so different from SATC pic.twitter.com/L5n2ezzigk— Richard Lawson (@rilaws) November 17, 2015
Things Divorce will include, based on this promo image alone:
- Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Sarah Jessica Parker wearing a stylish coat.
- Sarah Jessica Parker in a city environment.
- Sarah Jessica Parker in what is surely, definitely New York City.
- Sarah Jessica Parker with a lion-esque mane of curly blonde hair.
- Sarah Jessica Parker carrying very fancy handbag.
- Sarah Jessica Parker looking skeptical about whether or not she will truly find love and happiness.
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw if Carrie Bradshaw was considering getting a divorce from Big, but can't decide whether or not to go through with it until Big discovers she's been having an affair with Aiden the whole time.
- Puns (probably).