Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Is this the end of the boob job? [Grazia]
· Video game simulates assembling IKEA furniture [Consumerist]
· Google Glass failed because it just wasn't cool [HBR]
· Fashion is not just limited to clothes anymore [Garance Doré]
· Natalie Joos takes The Thick's questionnaire [The Thick]
· Jeremy Scott explains all of Katy Perry's halftime costumes [Style.com]
· Olivier Theyskens advises young designers to stop creating their own brands [Dezeen]