Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cole Haan opens mega design lifestyle center [WWD]
· Macy's acquires beauty retailer Bluemercury [Chain Store Age]
· Up close and personal with Alexander Wang's furniture line [Curbed]
· Amazon may be swooping in on closing RadioShack locations [Mashable]
· Empire's use of fashion to portray class and identity in hip-hop [WaPo]
· CFDA reminds everyone of its stance on model health and diversity on the runway [CFDA]
· The experience of eating all 62 fast-food meals advertised during the NFL playoffs [Matter]