Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How 10 luxury brands got their names [i-D]
· The wardrobe politics of Greece's new prime minister [NYT]
· A conversation with British Vogue EIC's right-hand woman [The Cut]
· Women aren't buying beauty products like they used to [Fashionista]
· Karlie Kloss stars in Joe Fresh's Spring 2015 campaign [FGR]
· Hem keeps snapping up young design companies [TechCrunch]
· Why weren't Katy Perry's Jeremy Scott costumes instantly shoppable? [Forbes]