Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Topshop names new design director [Vogue UK]
· Why Uniqlo is such a success [Daily Life]
· Starbucks to sell coconut milk lattes [Eater]
· Makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury talks beauty and fitness routine [WSJ]
· Opening Ceremony revives Vivienne Westwood classics [The Cut]
· How Whole Foods screens its natural beauty products [PopSugar]
· Wyoming sheriff bans cowboy boots and hats among his staff [NPR]