Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Kim and Kanye walk down a long, narrow, side-lit hallway in photo attached to the rapper's latest tweet. Kanye's only descriptor for it is CODES. But what does it all mean? Here's what we know so far:
1. The photo was taken at the Balenciaga show by Landon Nordeman for The Cut during Paris Fashion Week.
2. Kanye's use of caps lock pretty much means nothing. He often tweets using only uppercase letters.
3. Zayn Malik announced his One Direction departure today.
4. There are no such thing as coincidences.
5. Kim and Kanye appear to have seen something shocking, awe-inspiring–like if North took permanent marker to the remainder of Kim's Paris Fashion Week wardrobe or if Kris Jenner said she was getting out of the mom-ager business.
6. Illuminati business. Don't ask any more questions.