Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If the paparazzi and her very personal Instagram feed do not provide enough information about the life of Kim Kardashian, Harper's Bazaar snagged an extremely detailed look at the reality star's daily life. Although North's mom's day is jam packed with glam-getting and vegetable-eating, here are the 10 most interesting bits in the day's order:
1. She wakes up around six o'clock.
"I usually wake up really early, around six o' clock."
2. Her first words of the day are "Do you want to go for a run?," spoken to Kanye. But her first "real conversation" is with North. She's "not getting a whole lot back from her yet."
3. Her work out music is chill.
"I like to listen to music while I work out, but I don't need it to pump me up or get energized. It's weird—I'll put my iPod on shuffle and listen to slow slow R&B songs or even classical music."
4. Her diet changes more often than you do laundry.
"We just started seeing a nutritionist who changes our diet every 10 days."
5. She hasn't had access to a bath for a whole month.
"I love baths. I usually take them pretty regularly, but we just moved into our house and are replacing the old bathtub, and the new one hasn't been installed yet, so we haven't had a bath for a month."
6. She can get ready pretty quickly, if there is no "glam" involved.
"It takes me about 15 minutes to do my own makeup, and if I have my hair done from the day before, I can get ready quickly on my own. I don't wash my hair a whole lot—every three or four days."
7. She dedicates a lot of time to Sears.
"Once a week we have a design meeting with Sears, and that's always three hours."
8. Selfie queen doesn't need a selfie stick.
"I don't have a selfie stick; I just take photos with my iPhone."
9. She texts with everyone but Rob.
"We're on group chats every single day—well, all the girls, for sure."
10. She used to be addicted to Equal.
"I had the craziest addiction to Equal—I'd put 10 Equals in every iced tea."