Accessories dominate the best of this week's new arrivals. Warby Parker has a new batch of affordable, but quality, sunglasses to spend summer in; bag brand All Hands started making hats and I, for one, am entranced by a leather visor (seems wrong, feels right); Christian Louboutin has a new bag which is, of course, splurge-y as heck, but a portion of proceeds goes back to La Maison Rose, a Senegal-based charity benefiting women and children. Check out these goodies and more in the gallery above.
The Best New Arrivals to Shop This Week
Racked has affiliate partnerships, which do not influence editorial content, though we may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. We also occasionally accept products for research and reviewing purposes. See our ethics policy here.
- Warby Parker's first delivery of sunwear just hit, with six new silhouettes to shop. We like 'Hattie,' a semi-rimless style in a summer-appropriate color called 'Sand Castle.' Warby Parker 'Hattie,' starting at $95 and available beginning 4/12 at warbyparker.com
- Cienne is a new made-in-New York brand that's focused on versatile clothes that last more than a season. This alpaca vest from their just-launched spring collection exemplifies just that; produced responsibly, in a silhouette that can be layered from Sept Cienne 'Cleo' vest, $475
- Stella McCartney did its familiar 'Elyse' platforms in cream and hot pink as an ode to its new Pop fragrance. If you've seen the campaign images, these are the shoes Grimes is wearing in the desert, and they've just become available to shop. Stella McCartney 'Elyse' shoe, $1,100
- The newest Christian Louboutin bag is a collaboration with La Maison Rose, a Senegal-based charity helping women and children. Each bag is handmade by the women of La Maison Rose, so each is one-of-a-kind. To top it off, 10 percent of proceeds go back to La Maison Rose x Christian Louboutin 'Abfricaba,' $1,200
- Baseball hats must have been a gateway to visors, which suddenly seem... very good. This leather style by All Hands, which also comes in natural vegetable tanned leather (brown), will darken as its exposed to sun, creating a unique patina. All Hands leather 'Cosecha' visor, from $90
- Splurge sandals of the season, c/o Proenza Schouler. Proenza Schouler sandals, $1,065
- Here's the very first collab between optical brand Garrett Leight and accessories line WANT Les Essentiels. The 'Wilson' comes in two colors, with the option of an additional sun clip. WANT Les Essentiels x Garrett Leight 'Wilson' optical frame, $525, sun clip, $235
- Mules are the runaway hit of the season, as spring shoes are concerned. This style, by Spanish heritage brand Paloma Barcelo, softens the strong lines of the silhouette by pairing yellow suede with an espadrille-inspired heel. Paloma Barcelo mules, $395