Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Drake and Future are going on tour this summer and they have some weird march for you. Tickets for the Summer Sixteen tour went on sale today (timed to the release of Drake's fourth studio album, Views), as did a few different tiers of VIP packages.
On the low end, there's the American Express Future Freebandz package ($279*), which earns you a ticket, a bandana, a patch, and a double cup, perfect for the AmEx carrying concert goer with a taste for lean.
The most expensive deal includes face time with "The Boy" himself — as well as a candle, a disposable camera, a foam hand — for a grand. Below, the full listing of baffling swag for the two most premium VIP packages on the Summer Sixteen tour.
6 God Meet & Greet, $1,000
- A seat in the first five rows
- Professionally-taken individual photo with Drake
- 6 God candle
- 6 God incense holder
- 6 God disposable camera
- 6 God frame
- 6 God foam hand
- Set of Summer Sixteen pins
- Set of Summer Sixteen patches
- Summer Sixteen car freshener
- Summer Sixteen "floaty pen"
Future Meet & Greet Package, $500
- A seat in the first 15 rows
- Meet & greet with Future, incl. personal photograph
- "Specially designed" Future World Tour shirt
- Custom Freebandz hat
- Custom Future socks
- Freebandz bandana
- Freebandz pin set
- Official Freebandz Patch
- Freebandz double cup